Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Renewing the Funny Quotes Challenge...Not Really

I just decided to do this funny quote since I was 1) bored, 2) hadn't updated in a long time, and 3) I'm confident I could comment on this one so...:



When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.



Begin:

Now, the funny part is that it is, in fact, possible. Especially after the election of President Obama, he proved that racial barriers can be broken. With Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin, the gender barrier has also been broken down. Eh...this is kinda short.....er....well, I guess in a sense it is humorous but considering the fact about how close anyone can be to the presidency, maybe it's not something we should take light of...I don't know...=(....and this is why I discontinued XD!!

60 posts left...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment