Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wow...Why Didn't You Just Include This Earlier?

Heh, I forgot to mention another reason why I haven't been blogging here for a while. Alright, dum dum da dum...

Yeah, really did not need that. So what happened was I have been blogging; I've just been blogging elsewhere. You're not going to find it under my list either.

For my school, we have a web design course and one part of the course is about blogging. At first I kind of had the "Pfft" attitude, but I've actually learned quite a bit about blogging... and I may have applied some lessons I've learned from this blog to the other one. But hey, they can both look spiffy It's just that the other one looks more spiffy/cluttered.

I'm not going to post the URL here for now since I still want to work on it a lot, but I will...eventually. And then maybe it will make more sense why I haven't been so consistent here. It's a cool blog...that doesn't really relate to here. I guess I just wanted a place where I could be a critic and say what I want and blame it on being critical. It's not a crime; blogs are meant for thoughts.

But yep, my hope is I can eventually list this account as a contributor (and admin) and maybe integrate it so this is the primary (and maybe only) account? I kind of want to use Wordpress later by exporting the blog but I have no clue which has better benefits. Help would be nice? xP

No comments:

Post a Comment