Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Challenge...Seriously, This One is a Challenge

As a stupid attempt to work on my Impromptu quotes skills, I have decided to take on the...


FUNNY QUOTES OF THE DAY CHALLENGE!!!!*Flashing Lights*

Relatively every day (days that I'm actually on the blog) I will try to make an incredibly tiny speech outline-ish thing along with any other posting needed. I think that way, I could reach my goal sooner. You know, two is better than one when you're trying to get to 100 by June. I would call it a desperate attempt but desperate times call for desperate measures. Funny, I think I said that once. Please comment when I do because this really is for my impromtu practice. Thanks. Totally would appreciate the comments!

71 posts left!

No comments:

Post a Comment