Wednesday, January 26, 2011

College Confidential

This site (College Confidential) is absolutely amazing. I originally used it to look up scholarships and the next thing I knew, I was hooked on the Ivies' forum threads. Right now, I'm stuck on the "Top 10 Reasons to go to Pomona" thread and I have to say, that school sounds amazing. Unfortunately, it's all just a matter of getting in. Of course, my hopes aren't too high, but hey, a girl can dream.

Actually, I think I just want to get into a college. So far, I haven't heard great responses (actually, I've only had one so I don't know if that counts >.>), and I'm kind of freaking out. But I'll distract myself with scholarship stuff and college confidential. Which reminds me...I should really get working on those that require writings. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment