Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just a Tad Confused

Okay, nothing light-hearted this time. The topic is...Egypt. Lovely, eh?

The only thing is I have no idea what's going on in Egypt. I'm trying to catch up on the news, but I think I need someone to sit me down and explain it to me. Really. I think this is the first time I've ever felt confused about what's going on in the world, and I don't like that feeling. I like to know what's going on, especially when it comes to politics. Which is probably why I'm so frustrated. And writing in fragments. >.>

Hopefully by next post I'll have a slight sense of what's going on, if not a comprehensive one. [Insert rage]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee!

    Basically people in Egypt are upset about a bunch of pre-existing stuff such as police brutalities, economic climate, corruption etc.

    So they got together and decided to do something about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, yeah...it took me a while before I realized what was going on. I'm sad to say that my realization came after watching SNL, though. xP

    ReplyDelete