Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What happened to 100?

Yeah...that's going to happen once I graduate high school college (<-- my attempt on being safe with my estimations).

In short, why am I posting three months later? Because I forgot this blog existed. Seriously. I go on the dashboard sometimes and my eyes just glaze over this blog. That's not to say I'm doing any better for all the other blogs that are just sitting there albeit pathetically but that's for another post...maybe. But yeah, this poor thing has just been...well, pathetic. At least now I know some HTML coding so maybe I can whip it back into shape with style.

Psh, who am I kidding? I'm an incredibly boring person who is blogging because it exists. Lovely, right? Anywho, I should probably get back to homework before my mother demands sitting behind me while I'm on my laptop. And before you start thinking that I'm a 40-something year old woman still living with her mother, I will advise you to shave off 20+ years off your estimation, change "woman" to "girl", and "mother" to "parents". Yeah, but you should know that by now, right? Thought so.

Wow, I'm seriously off-topic. Eh, what the heck? I'll be as random as I want. And maybe complain about my grades which actually aren't that bad but whatever.

...I think I need another dose of optimism. Er...I'm going to be a second semester senior in 3 weeks? I might be able to exempt a final? I'm not taking a language this year? :D I'm sure I'll find something to be happy about soon.

And off to writing what my philosophy is. -nods- This is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment