Monday, June 8, 2009

Backtracking

Almost a year is over and I have been on this blog about 1-3 times a month. Maybe it's because I'm lazy...hmm. Anyways, I was just looking around and found out that I definitely need to make some changes here. For instance, the favorite websites list. Now, back when I was a huge Twilight fan, I followed every website diligently and offered the same to my 1-2 readers. Now...not so much. I also have yet to change the favorite music list because I know that that is not my list of current favorite music. This time of year also calls for something that I've always hated doing: cleaning up. Yep, that's right! Time to get rid of those funny videos from SNL, those useless polls that seem to be hanging around, the description that was created last June. Obviously, there's a lot of work I need to do so, let's begin the 1st Clean-Up! Yay! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment