Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pressure...

Thanks to someone...>.>...I decided to write yet another post. Once again, I must note: Unless I do multiple posts everyday for the next few weeks, the chance of me actually making the "100 posts goal by 1 year anniversary" is kinda (really) slim. But, hey, I'll continue to make the effort. So, I'm going for about two weeks to Taiwan (Yay!). Not too sure I'll be able to post though...I'll try but it seems very unlikely at the moment. If I don't post, please don't get mad at me *hides behind a table*. I would really appreciate it XD!


54 posts left...and on and on and on

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling I'm the pressurer, right? =P
    But seriously, you don't have to update that often. Please do not spam up your own blog with the 100 post thing =[ -pulls Dee from table-

    Taiwan? Awesome =] I've never been there, but it looks like a really neat place.

    ReplyDelete