Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recommendations!

As my trip is rounding out to the last stretch, there are a few recommendations for those who will potentially go to Taiwan.

1) Taipei 101: No brainer...but I suggest you go in the late afternoon so that you can take pics of Taipei in the day and Taipei in the night.

2) Din Tai Fung: Amazing dumplings. I'm serious; I could never get sick of it. There is one in LA but some dispute that the one in Taiwan is a lot better. Note: the lines to get in are really long and sometimes have an hour wait. But it's worth it, believe me.

3) If you like shopping, Wu Fen Pu: I don't even like shopping but any place that sells majority of their clothing around $3 definitely has my attention. There are also a few places where you can buy food and if it ever rains, the area has an overhang so never fear! XD

4) This really good place that has amazing noodles: Eh...no exact location...sorry. I only know about it because my uncle brought it back to the apartment. It's delicious XD!

These are the essential recommendations. So, if you're ever in Taiwan, check these places out!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, the Din Tai Fung in Arcadia is really crowded.... I heard it's really good though. My mom and I tried going there once, but there was this line that apparently would take forever....

    -shall make sure to check the other places out if I ever go to Taiwan-

    ReplyDelete