Friday, June 12, 2009

XD

Taipei 101: Home of the designer stores and foreign people who have no idea where else to go.

*snickers* It's actually been going through my head for a long time. The problem is I only have access now. Well, already a week has gone by and I should be returning home soon...where I will suffer from excessive jet lag and still manage to go to a swim meet two days after...exciting. Hopefully I will still blog but then...I'm not that sure. Probably just fall back to my old habits. Eh...sorry. I'm not really paying attention...kinda watching a movie while typing...oops. As you can probably see, I'm a bit obsessed with movies but hey, it's something to do! XD

It also took me a while to figure this out but I'm already past half-way in my goal...and I only have 2-3 weeks left...yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment