Friday, June 19, 2009

The Flight

Airplane rides are tedious...if you have to sit 10+ hours. When I was younger, I always had a stomachache. Now, it's the turbulence and the long hours sitting in a narrow chair surrounded by people. The positives and negatives:

+ The food: Who knew? Airplane food can actually improve...well, EVA's does.
+ The entertainment system: It's a personal system which is very, very awesome. Their movies are updated every month and they update their music pretty frequently so you can expect some of their top hits in the system.
+ The quality reading time: When you have nothing to do but sit, just pick up a book! Or two...maybe three...I read 5. Yep, that's right, 5. So make sure you pack a lot of books! =D

- The turbulence: Time change is a pain in the a**. Turbulence is a b****. On the way to Taiwan, we hit a rough patch in Japan. The plane was jumping around for a good 30 minutes and all I could think about was how we were not going to crash...actually I was convincing myself that. On the way back home, we hit another rough patch once again by Japan. But this time they were serving food. So although the turbulence was softer, my stomach was protesting from the mixture of incoming food and turbulence.
- No space: I'm fairly tall so when I'm sitting, I like to stretch out my legs. With the airplane seats so close, I was cramped up and could not extend my legs (much to my disappointment). It's just crowded...'nuff said.

So that's post 1 out of a series! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment