Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day...uh...what day is it?

I'm stuffed. Why? Well, that's between me, the enormous lunch, and that huge ice cream sundae I had right after. I really do believe that there is no need for dinner for the rest of the day. Currently, I'm suffering from allergies which is definitely not pleasant when you're trying to sleep. I was literally tossing and turning on the couch until I finally decided at 2 a.m. to take my Zyrtec. It helped. I slept like a baby until 10 a.m.

I have finally adjusted to the time difference. The sad part? I'm going back home on Thursday. Yay. Oh, well. One good thing that came out of this trip was my chopsticks skill. Yep, that's right, my chopsticks skill. Random, I know, but a bit useful when you go to any Asian restaurant in the US. Mmm...my head's woozing right now and I have no idea why...yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment